Friday, June 21, 2019

A Timely Rain.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday it rained a lot during the night. I was not going to take Hope,  so I slept til my middle alarm. I think it was a good idea, cuz I may have been really tired if I didn't. I read another chapter of IT  too, so I am almost done with the first part of the Grownups. One more grownup section left. I saw the preview of the second movie, and what happens to the girl in the movie at her old house happened in the book. You can forget a lot in 25 + years.

If you have time for such stuff I recommend you reading the book. I am really enjoying it. Maybe even moreso the 3rd time around. See the movies too. 2nd one comes out in  Sept. Don't be a book movie snob either. You know the people who say the movie is nowhere as good as the book. I hate those people. Both in most instances are entertaining.  That actually is a pet peeve of mine.

Yesterday was a day. I had some time to chill. I ended with 13-14 miles in. I made a simple dinner,  and went to bed early. It was a simple day. Nothing too exciting. I have to work out today,  and cut the grass. Supposed to be pretty nice today too.  I'll be busy.

Outside of that not much going on. Life goes on. Nothing very important or significant going on with me. Work is busy. You can kinda see where I work the stresses of an established company getting bigger. More stuff to worry about. More stuff to oversee. My second job the owner is always saying they are not trying to get any bigger, but they usually do. I finally understand why. Bigger is better yeah, but bigger = more responsibility too. Both places I work at have good employees in significant positions so not everything falls to the owners. That is necessary to have I see.  Just something I noticed. 

So anyway, like I said not much going on with me. I have stuff to do. I didn't do much yesterday just cuz everything was still pretty wet. I have enough to keep me busy though. I think that's good. At least for me.

Outside of that not much. Another day. I think I will feel the best about it if I get a lot done. That's the plan, and I am motivated so.

Gotta run.

Laterzzzzzzzz.           :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: