Thursday, June 13, 2019

Rain Made My Day Easier.

It didn't quite rain a ton yesterday, but it spit some. It's supposed to rain a good portion today, so basically I didn't have to water. I decided on a plan of action for the side of the driveway. Erosion for the most part. Time will eventually fill the area. By this Fall, or next Spring it will take care of itself. That leaves me with much less work. It was one of those things where I knew an idea would come eventually. It so happened to come as I was working on it.

Yesterday was a pretty big day for me. Over 35,000 steps, and 16 miles. Plus I got my workout in. I was surprised I didn't get real tired. I made a simple dinner,  and fell asleep shortly after. I didn't wake up at all before my early alarm either.

To me that is a good day. I was busy, I did stuff, and yeah. That's how I like my days.  I have no clue about other people. I don't really know them. I know when we are at work we usually all are having fun. It seems everyone is always in a good mood.

My life is pretty easy. That is probably a consistent theme about me. I don't get bored, except maybe on a day off. Life hits people in different ways,  and I find I don't know really how. The more I think about it the more I don't know people I guess.

What I do know is life is easy for me. I know why. I also know life is not easy for you, and I also know why the reason for that is too. In what ways I don't know.

I am excited about my day to day. It is easy and fun for me. I'd rather do this than go on vacation. I suspect life can be a grind for people. A lot of have to do, when people would perhaps do what only they want.

I feel people think they know what they want, but when they get it they still aren't content. Maybe not even happy. The ideas we get in our head of how we think we want our lives to be, don't lead to our contentment. Our day dreams lead us astray. I know that,  cuz I had other ideas for how I wanted my life to be. I went my way, and boom, I got all I needed. It wasn't much. A content heart is all I needed. Fame, and fortune, and whatever else we think we want don't fulfill us.

Who knew? 

Anyways. I was thinking of walking just cuz I've run a lot of days in a row. (For me)  I think I'll run though.

Laterzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: