Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I Think About Sleep.

It is definitely something I think about. I woke up at my early alarm. Decided to just rest a bit. I fell into a deep sleep. A wake up wondering what planet I am on kinda sleep. It was only a half hour. I felt it could have been 5 days. I guess that's good.

Yesterday was a pretty full day. I had to work a bit late, I had to get a workout in, and I ended up over 31,000 steps. I made tacos, and that hit the spot. I didn't do much besides that, but I picked up the front yard, so I'll be ready to mow.   I was definitely tired at the end of my day. My meal really hit the spot. I guess that's how I'd like to feel at the end of my days.

Outside of that not much at all. I don't think about much stuff. I am pretty lucky just being me I guess. I have no idea what goes through other people's heads. For me I wouldn't want anyone's life but my own. I don't need to create some great life. This is it. This is fine. I don't think I really put too much concern in what people think of me. I wouldn't know how they think. I feel pretty good about me.

I can do this silly blog, and it ain't no thing. People can get a look inside me, and that's fine. I do know inside people is not the same as what I have. You cannot make that stuff. People seem to always be lacking something huh?  Not enough money, not enough free time, not time for travel. I am so busy at x at the expense of y. I don't know another's internal stress, I just know they have it. What it's about i don't know.

Actions in life have reactions. I don't know what another views as a perfect life. There really isn't such a thing. What everyone seeks for is contentment. Our minds think up some avenue for us pursue that.

What we want most we can't create. The grass many/all times looks greener elsewhere.

For me, I have my days. I have stuff to do. I look forward to a meal,  and sleep. I guess my message is a tricky thing. How can some invisible force create a different existence for us? One where we feel better about all things. Why can't we do it?  We are not invisible,  AND our thumbs are helpful the way they are attached.

Anyway, that is your journey. I took mine. You are just stuck with you currently.  Brutal huh? 

Anyway i spose.

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: