Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Coffee Please.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept really good last night. Feel way better rested than Monday. Seems weird right. I don't feel rested I don't want coffee. I feel rested, and I want coffee. If I am tired coffee won't help me. It won't all of a sudden make me feel rested. If I had a good night sleep coffee will have a positive effect.

I did look for a little pick me up as the day went on. I ate a cinnamon roll. They are pretty good. To my knowledge it is the first full cinnamon roll I've eaten. Not too shabby.

After work I had to work out. After work I didn't want to work out. :)  I did it, cuz my routine I can power through. I'm actually at the stage where I am probably going to up the weights again, so I got it done. Home part too. Know what?  This morning I feel pretty stoked I got the workout in. Today i think it's supposed to be sunny and warm, so should be a good day.

Yesterday was rainy, and I just chilled. I didn't watch tv or anything I just was in my head. Eventually Hope,  and I sat in the garage and watched the rain. Oh, and that's one thing. By dinner time I was at 23,000 steps or so. I just worked, I don't feel like I really did anything. On Sunday I felt I did stuff, and by dinner time I was under 5000 steps. Crazy right?  I guess that's what I mean,  I am active and busy just by living.

That's kinda how my life goes. The best days are the well rested days. Sleep is important. Ya kinda got to power through the non good sleep days. Luckily I usually am a pretty good sleeper. I think because I can shut everything off. There is no show or movie I need to see. Nothing online I need to see. No book I have to finish. I can just shut everything off and sleep. It also helps I don't have anything to worry about to keep me up.

Sleep is important I guess, and I do it pretty good. Today is a day. It should be okay. I have some stuff to do, and there will be a meal. Then there will be sleep. Simple life right? 

Not really much on my mind. I'll take Hope,  read more of IT, and get this day underway. 

Boring boring.    I love it.    :)

Laterzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: