Monday, June 24, 2019

Maybe Just A Normal Day.

I kinda think I had just a normal day, but then again I have no idea what people do. I saw a movie, did my Sunday shit, read some more of IT. Almost done with it. I read on the back it took him 4 years to write it. I find it interesting the kids and as adults were just positive they had to go after it. It was there job to kill it.

Anyway the driveway is done less 5 pavers. That feels good. That's a big job done. Today i thought about sleeping in. I knew sleep was most likely over, but I thought about laying in. I had to poo so that spoiled that. Today is a non coffee day for whatever reason. I don't feel like it.

It's Summer time. Supposed to be high of around 80° all week. I don't think I'll be as busy as last week. I have stuff to do just not that major.

What do people do with days off?  How much tv do people watch?  It was almost dinner time yesterday, and I had less than 5000 steps. I did stuff too. Lisa's brother had a day off. He played video games all day long. My Dad would have watched tv all day long. His remote took a shit, so I hooked him up to watch movies. You think you want to live a long life, but you don't. You run out of things to do. Old is not graceful. Of course my Dad has always been lazy. He had moments,  but I feel he would rather not have worked a good portion of his life.

I tried that lifestyle in my early College years. Learned quickly it wasn't for me. I spent a time with my nose in a computer a lot, now I just have my phone. I never use a computer. A phone is like a computer these days, but the stuff online isn't that exciting or interesting really.

It's more fun for me to just do this thing here. Write down what pops in my head.

Today like most days I got nothing major going on in my head. Today is a day. I have stuff to do. That's good enough for me.

I think I'll try to sleep for a bit. Maybe read some more of IT. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: