Wednesday, June 19, 2019

I Did It Again.

So I had another day yesterday. Pretty similar to the day before. It was busy. I got my part of the driveway done. Lisa was doing this other section with pavers. Once I finished my side I went to the local lumberyard to.pick up the rest of the stuff she needed, and hopefully all or most of what we need for the patio side.

Some guy rear ended me on the way. Luckily there were 3 cops right there,  cuz some dude got the shit kicked out of him it appeared. No damage, the guy got a ticket. He works near our work,  so I told him to come in for a chicken sandwich for lunch some time. He was nervous.

Basically I got a lot done after work. I ran yesterday my typical short route. My hammies were screaming yesterday. You ever get that pain where it's just tight?  You bend over and yikes, all you want to do is sleep. That's how I felt. I think i am all better now. Not sure. You know how it is when sleeps just seems to magically repair your sore muscles? 

Today is a workout day, plus work,  and yadda yadda yadda. I plan on getting a start on the patio. It will be so nice to get that done. There is something to being so active. I don't even remember going to bed. I just know I slept good, and was pretty much awake when my early alarm went off. I feel fine too.

Other than that not much. Doing all this work has me feeling energized. More so than usual. My days start off, and I feel pretty good about them.

I know I don't grade myself on the curve. I am the way I am, and it's fine with me. I don't know how another would think of me. I cannot get in another's head that way. I cannot imagine how another thinks when it comes to how life is supposed to be. How much labor we should do etc...   My best life is living it the way I do. I am active, and I do stuff. I cannot think of a better way to live than as I do. This is my best life,  and there is nothing glamorous about it. No poet should ever make a poem about my existence cuz in the end the truth is probably just boring. Life is not remarkable.

If your heart is happy though life is a breeze. The heart is the key, and we don't control it. Hearts typically are loaded with a ton of garbage. They need to be flushed kinda. Our insides have to be cleaned out, just so we can see clearly. We don't have the power to do it either.

If arrogance is in us help is probably beyond reach. If the truth can appear,  and seemingly is trying to break us, then help is near. The walk is definitely mostly hard before it is easy.

Those who pretend their life is perfect are most definitely far away from the truth.

So much is against us. The odds definitely are not in your favor. You need to be broken. You didn't magically create a life that put you on top. We all start on the bottom, but you have to have honest eyes to accept it. That too is our problem.  We push the truth far away from us, cuz we are scared of it. Also it seems wrong.

In reality truth is über Alles. It's pretty hard though. When the truth is in us the World will seem dirty.  Hope will feel very far away.

I've done the walk.  I wandered lost being mostly just scared.  Then I went in the wilderness, and saw the brutal truth. I overcame once with help.  It wasn't me at all. Then I overcame twice, and now I have my easy day to day. Eventually I have to do it 3 times, and then things will be truly different. That which remains hidden about me will no longer be. Actually I am not really sure how things will look. Some will know me way better though. That I am pretty sure.

Anyhoo,  I spose.  I think I'll try and run again.    Yikes.   :)

Laterzzzzzz.           :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: