Friday, June 7, 2019

Finally Able To Get Up At The Early Alarm.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I was over 28,000 steps,  I chilled outside for a bit. I read some of IT, watered my tomatoes,  and watched a few episodes of its always Sunny. I had tears in my eyes laughing so hard at one episode. It was the year of 1776. Mac got wood teeth put in, cuz it was all the rage back then,  and when he talked he whistled.  It was so dumb, and I couldn't stop laughing every time he talked. I have no idea how they think that crap up. Hands down the funniest sitcom I've watched.

We got half our cement poured. Patio sidewalk, and single stall part of the driveway. The wide part of the driveway gets paved today. I have to work out, so I only miss one workout this week. I guess I had a week. Next week I concentrate on yard work. Doing a driveway tends to tear up your yard a bit. Also I got more gardening to do. I'll start watering the grass again on Monday.

Things will be busy, and I guess I like that.  Always have stuff to do. I like my balance. Work, stay active, do stuff, chill, eat, sleep. I heard about a guy who may be close to my age. He is in trouble skipping child support payments, God only knows what he does to make money. He was going to get married, and just said nah, I am out. The girl was hurt, but obviously lucked out. My age, and life completely fucked up. I'd want to escape that life.

I am just living my life doing my thing. It just occurred to me when I heard that, how some people's lives are fucked up. I've not been a Saint, but I have no baggage. Nothing that brings me down. Family,  friends,  society,  education have no say in who I am. Days in History hold no importance to me. No heroes in my World. That kind of thinking is poison, but most won't learn I guess.

You see, I have my day to day. It's easy, fun, and I suspect a healthy way to be. I wake up most days feeling pretty good. I am assured of my ways, cuz that's how it is to be me now.

I don't have any questions in life. No dreams of a better life. No questions in what I should do. My 5 and 10 year plans I don't even have to think about. My path is in good hands, and I have no worries.

It's early June, and I guess this is a pretty good and exciting time.

I am gonna take Hope. It should be a good one. I'll be able to read a bit of IT too. 

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: