Wednesday, June 5, 2019

That Early Alarm Has Been Impossibly Early The Last Two Days.

I slept over 7 hours last night, and only 26.5K steps. I don't know why that early alarm has been so impossible.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I took Hope after work. I got my final check, which covers my tax bill, and my property tax bill. I don't need to diminish my savings at all. That's nice. We got our driveway ready for our concrete guy. He comes today at 8:00 AM. The only downside is I'll probably miss my workout. I can do the home part,  but I'll come home to see how things are going.

I cooked ribs on the grill which came out good. Potatoes and asparagus too. It was a good dinner. Also a pretty good day I guess.

Not much else besides that. Usually I take Hope when it is dark, but yesterday I did it after work. I see Michigan beats up driveways. A lot of them around our house look old,  and beat up. Even the million dollar homes too. The freeze thaw thing I spose. Rarely do you see people do driveway maintenance though. Blacktop sometimes. Concrete never. I'll probably do some research on that,  cuz a nice driveway is pretty nice.

I have only 8 pages left of the kids part in IT, and then I go to the grownups.  Part II of the movie.

I was just kinda... well really an internal inventory popped in my head. I feel good. No stress, life is easy as always,  outside of not being able to get up for the early alarm. All is good on that front. I am pretty lucky to have that. Oh, also I have Reeses creamer for my coffee.

So basically life goes forward. Another day down,  and another one starts. Should be okay. Most days are.

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: