Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A Lot Packed Into One Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday had a lot in it. There was a run, some reading, work, workout, outside work on the driveway,  grilling out, Monday night farmers market, and ice cream at my place of work. First night for ice cream. I had a sundae with chocolate,  caramel, peanut butter, brownie pieces, and who knows what else. It was ridiculous. I could only eat half. We got a couple scoops too in a homemade waffle cone. That's a full day.

I got home, we watched tv, and I woke up in a coma at some point, and went to bed. As far as days go that's how you like them. Busy, active, and productive.

Today shouldn't be too different. My hamstrings are tight from all the bending down the last couple days.

Other than that not much. Life goes on. Another day down,  and one just started. I don't think I thought of anything very important yesterday. Too busy maybe.  Then again maybe nothing important to think about. I am happy with my simple little life. It's pretty easy. Not a lot for me to worry about.

I guess I am about the luckiest guy in the World. I work two jobs which I like. My wife works. People live with us, but they pay rent. I have no bills, but utilities, and property taxes, and car insurance. My property taxes are only ~$2000/ year. If I sell the house, which I won't,  the value is currently doubled + from the original purchase price. Property taxes on this place will also double.

Financially I am pretty well set. It's probably something we all at some point hope for. I don't find life to be too terribly different, than if my finances weren't so set. You still gotta fill the day. Oh, I could take vacations,  but one/year seems fine. I guess you can say I am happy and comfortable in my home.

Your outlook really stems from your insides huh?  If you are happy inside everything looks pretty darn good. If you don't feel that way it would be a good thing to look into. Vacations, travel, drugs whatever won't cure a negative  outlook. That shit comes from inside. It's a poison. You really have to find the cure to the poison,  cuz it is no one's fault. People's imperfections didn't create that. More than anything I'd say it was false preconceptions of how you thought life would be.

When you accept the harsh realities that life isn't magical, than you can kinda accept the 90% horseshit that life is really made up of.

No one is perfect,  so your lives aren't perfect. Your spouse's aren't perfect, and if you have kids either are they. Not one perfect thing about your life actually. No fairy tales of happily ever after. Once you see life for what it really is you can accept it and chill a bit.

Pride hurts people,  really just everything that isn't true. Even little things like pictures of how your perfect life is does harm. Anything that keeps you from the truth hurts you.

We all are a bunch of fucking liars too.

Anyway I spose. 

I got another day today. Glad I get to live mine, and not yours.    :)

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeee.        :)))

No comments: