Monday, June 3, 2019

Still Gotta Get That Sunday Thing Down.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. My Sunday was a bit whack. More like my day off was. I woke up at 2:00 AM, but just laid there for a couple hours. That is fine with me, cuz it's Monday, and I gotta get up early anyway.

I did the blog thing, dishes, started laundry. My Dad, and I finished pulling up the pavers. We made a paver sidewalk,  and patio,  which runs from our driveway to the French Door. I forgot Lisa's uncle closed in our breezeway, and put a slider there originally.

Anyway our concrete guy is coming out this week to cement our driveway, widen it, and cement the walkway, and patio. We are going to use the pavers to make a patio on the side of our driveway. It's where we sit a lot anyway with chairs, and we grill there now currently. It has mulch now instead of pavers.

Anyway we finally finished around 10:00 AM. The Sun was beating on us. It was kinda hard work. I totally felt like a beer. We had a couple strays in the fridge. They tasted like crap. I kinda felt like a Coors Light, not some hoppy beer. I dumped them,  and we did more stuff. I expanded our garden. Went out, and got 3 more tomato plants, and beans.

I skipped lunch, and by 3:00 I was famished. I ate two whoppers. 2. That's a lot for me to eat at once. It ruined my dinner, and I napped hard for a couple hours. Jurassic Park movies were on, so I watched them for a bit, and went to bed around 8:30 or something. The 3:00 PM nap cannot happen.

I didn't sleep all that great, and dreamt a lot. A lot of my dreams have me watching natural disasters approaching. Tornadoes,  high waves etc... creating havoc, and killing people. I kinda just spectate. Not afraid or anything just watch.

I have a shit ton to do today. I have to work out, and get some cash out of a couple banks to pay our concrete guy when he comes. I have to water the lawn, and tomatoes. Eat dinner too. Happy back to Monday working for me. It should be fine. I'll get a lot of steps in today.

Outside of that not much. Today is a day. I'll fill it with labor, and stuff. This is what I do,  and what I enjoy.

This is a dumb update I know.  It happens.

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: