Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Ending The Day Beat.

So yesterday once again I had a full day. I worked,  cut the grass,  took Hope,  biked. My steps were over 14 miles. I even got on the roof with my leaf blower to get rid of the helicopters. My neighbor followed my example. I have guards for my gutters, and he doesn't. He had to scoop out his gutters. Glad I got them. I chilled for a bit, but really the end of my day equaled exhaustion. I watered everything too, and ran the robot.

I did think of the end of my day. I was exhausted. By the time I ate I could not keep my eyes open. I did have a couple drinks, and that helped, but I did not want another drink. I wanted sleep. My day was complete. I needed to rejuvenate myself. I feel that is a good day.

Other than that not much. Another day down I reckon. The days definitely fill up in the summer.  Today I have to work,  workout, water the grass, water the tomatoes,  run the robot,  work on the side of the driveway, dinner has to be made. Today will fill up like no ones business. I'd rather be busy than not. This is how I like life.

I imagine a lot has to come from desire. I want to be active. I want to do stuff. There will be plenty of time to relax when we are 6' under. I realize me feeling good about me, and feeling good about  my life  is a pretty good way to be. My heart is such a way that I feel like I am living the ultimate life.

I ain't doing anything earth shattering. I don't need any accolades for anything, and I don't deserve any anyway. I am accepted,  and I accept me.

In our youth we peak. Our physical attributes eventually start to diminish. Those who never exercise it probably happened pretty quickly after HS. I feel i just am hitting my peak. My life is getting better, or at least I feel really good about it and me. I don't look to the past for better days. These are the better days.

A life where I am busy,  I have stuff to do. I couldn't ask for anything more than what I have. A simple life which allows me to easily close my eyes and fall asleep.

Tomorrow comes, and I can start over. Do it again. My outlook is the way it is cuz how I feel on the inside. I feel good you know?  Being content in life is definitely better than perhaps everything. Stress does not live here.

Anyways I spose.

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: