Wednesday, December 31, 2014

This Part Of The Day...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I didn't sleep enough yet, but I have no work today, so after this I can stay in bed for the next several hours if I want.   :) 

I warn you I have absolutely nothing on my mind, and I have no idea what the Heck will come from this, but I can always give it a whirl. 

Today I am pretty excited about my first 5K in forever, and a 5K where I am relatively in pretty okay shape, especially for this time of year.   I will definitely PR on this race.  I've done it a handfull of times before, but I am sure my best time will be minute(s) slower than what I will run tonight.  

As to PR'ing a 10K sometime this year, I don't even know what my PR for that distance is.  :)  I don't think I really give a crap about that stuff too too much.  I guess if I am getting faster that is all that matters.   I would really like to break 22:00 sometime on a 5K, because I have a handful of 22:0x 5K's.  I have a course shortened 21:xx 5K, but that doesn't count.  

Wanna know a secret about me that will astound you???  Breaking 22:00 on a 5K is the only goal in life I have not achieved yet.   Everything else I ever wanted to do has been done.   I guess you will call that a life well lived huh??   A lucky person.   I am who I am though, and I sure don't chase after wind.   A fool chases after wind, and a wise man is content in probably simpler things.  

You can quote me on that, cuz I just made that up.   :) 

Anyhooooo, I have today off, and tomorrow off, and I only work 7-midnight on Friday.   Then I have Saturday and Sunday off.   So that ain't too shabby.   After this weekend though it is back to work, work, work.  

I should be fully recharged, and I got big plans this year for running.   Running several days in a row, which quite possibly is the stupidest idea I have ever had.   :) 

LOL


Should be fun anyway.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   I didn't do coffee yet this morning, because I may want to try and sleep a bit more.  I'll give myself an hour, and then maybe a coffee, and treat myself to lunch.   Sounds like a good idea to me.   Better than the running one anyway.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: