Thursday, December 25, 2014

Finishing Up The Year Strong...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I slept in this morning, and I feel sluggish still.  I may go back to bed after this.   :)   I have a coffee, and I should run sometime today, but we'll see if I can sleep more first. 

As is the case with me a lot there isn't a lot on my mind, and I don't really have anything to blog about, but my heart feels pretty happy, and a lot of times I can get something down when I feel like this. 

I think my blog can go along saying really nothing, but eventually a doozy comes out.   Yesterday was one of those.  A lot of stuff hit me though you know?? 

I went on a run yesterday, and I felt sluggish.   Odd since all my runs lately I have been feeling great.  I started off slow at the 5 minute mark, but my first 2 miles were a pretty normal pace.  About 1-1/2 miles in I slowed everything down.   I wanted the run to be as easy as possible, and my last mile was  a 9:11 pace or something.  I just wasn't feeling the run you know??  What can you do?? 

Other than that I was just lazy yesterday.  Lisa asked me what I was going to do, and I was just going to be lazy.  :)  I was, and I overachieved really in that regard.   :)  Today we were going to see a movie, but it doesn't start til 4:00 PM.  The other theater has earlier movies, but not the one Lisa wants to see.  Into the Woods or something like that. 

So that is my day yesterday, and today there is nothing major going on.  I should do some laundry, and maybe a little cleaning.

First I'll see if I can sleep.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   I wonder what next year is going to look like.   Should be interesting.  I hope it isn't more of the same.   I hope we get to better stuff, that is for sure.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  


No comments: