Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Good Morning Sleep...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a good sleep this morning, so that has me feeling pretty good.   I sometimes worry I'll wake up after 3 hours of sleep, but I got at least 5-1/2 hours.  I can live on that, and I will still have time to maybe nap before a bit between jobs.  We'll see. 

Not much really going on with me.  I got a run in yesterday, and I keep surprising myself what my comfortable pace is.  It isn't 9:30 like it has been forever while dealing with injuries all the time.  My comfortable paces are closer to 8:30 so it seems.  Haven't seen that in years.   My little Fall plan of just running 3 milers til the New Year seems to be working pretty good.  I am getting fast, and I can later always add miles. 

Life still goes on though.  When I look around the internets I see a lot of times people don't feel right.  Something is missing.   I saw a guy I worked with a long time ago.   I have no idea how old he is, maybe late 20's or so.  You see the change in him though.  From the care free funny 18 year old to Life hits.   I could see it in his eyes.   The dude almost died where we worked several years ago.  Has some kind of screwy heart.   He then got in a car accident that messed up his back.  He was on pain pills, got addicted to them I think, and now even life still gets hard for him.   Mom dies, and Dad goes whack.   He has a job he likes, and they treat him well, and I could see in his eyes he was happy for something good. 

I like he could open up like that and tell me his whole story.   We exchanged numbers to keep in touch, which I am not good at.  I am turning into an old man.   :) 

Anyway I think it is completely normal for people not to feel 100% right.  Too many questions about life, and we want to feel good all the time, and we don't.   There is stress, and stuff, and work, and life a lot of times is filled with doing crap we really don't want to.  Monday mornings come to mind.  Who wants to do those??   :) 

Just to get to the truth of us is a struggle, because we get pulled in all kindsa directions.   How we feel.  How we want our life to  be viewed.   What we want people to think.  Somehow we are supposed to have everything figured out huh??  Have all the answers, and know we are on the right path. 

We matter, and people care, and when the chips are down, people will be there for you. 

I could say a lot of things, but we as people are not perfect.   A lonely existence in ways, because people don't really know us that great, because really we don't even know us that great.   What makes me tick??  How do I make the inside of me feel better??

So many questions, and I get it.   I see the sad existence of people sometimes, and I think about them a lot.   I don't know if they feel it, or if they cover it or what, but I saw our ending many years ago, and I saw the sad state of affairs. 

Our life is us, and we stand alone in this great World held accountable for us.   There are no plaques we hang on, and no diplomas, and no trophies or anything.   At the end we stand naked of all accomplishments, and hopefully we find a way to not be held accountable for our less than perfect deeds.   Those are with you, until they have been dealt with.  

The answer to life is forgiveness.   It isn't mental toughness, and hard sacrifices, and any other thing.   At the end it would be a good thing if we could be forgiven for our less than perfect self.  

That is a journey though.   From point A to point B.  It isn't some magic words, or some magic prayer, as some would have you believe.  

The magic stuff happens well past that.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   Guess it is time to finish my coffee, and get ready for work.   It is sunny and 25, so almost perfect running, but I ran 3 days in a row, and this week is all mid to upper 30's, so there will be some good runs.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D 

No comments: