Sunday, December 21, 2014

Oh Boyyyyyy...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am up early, and I have a cup of coffee.  I am going to attempt to blog, but I have absolutely nothing at all on my mind.   I slept good last night, and I think I will go for a run in a bit.   It will be my 3rd day in a row, but I feel pretty okay.  I had a good run yesterday.  I went a little faster than expected, but it wasn't too hard.  I am starting to wonder if my normal pace may just be about the same as my 5K pace.   Do I have another gear??  I am not sure.    :)  That would be funny.   :)

Anyhooodles I have to work today.   Due to the Holidays I have to put in 8 hours, so I will be working two places.   My regular place, and I have to train the new guy for the weekend thing too.   Probably 4 hours both places.  I am going in at 9:00 though, so I will be done by 5:00 give or take. 

Other than that not too much going on.   Just doing this life thing, and tackling each day as it comes.   Some good, and some bad, but typically I think I feel pretty okay most of the time.

Sheesh, I really have nothing to blog about today at all, so I guess I'll just put this:

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   LOL, this blog is probably a trip.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: