Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's The Weekend...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, actually I am doing really good this morning.  I feel like a million bucks.  I was hoping to sleep for like 6 hours this morning, but only slept 3, which is pretty much what I was assuming I would do, but happily to report I feel like I slept 9 hours.  That means I will be able to have a pretty productive morning.   I can run, and get some stuff done like laundry and stuff, before I meet at noon for work.  I am going to train my replacement for the weekend thing.  That means this week, I can talk to the grocery store head guy about getting more hours.  I told him I can work whatever, but would like to have Sunday off, since Lisa is off on Sundays.

So what else is going on with me??  Nothing.  I have shared my life, and I have shared my story.  Life still goes on for me, and I still do my thing.   Work, eat, be a goof, run.  I've said a lot of things on this blog.  I don't even remember, but I believe it is over 1200 entries.   :)   HAHA.  I have been honest and forthright.   I have told harsh truths about life.  It makes sense though doesn't it??  I mean if our existence ends in death that there is a harsh truth right??  It also means that people we know are going to die.  That isn't easy stuff is it??

It seems to me life is hard, and there is hard stuff, and we as humans our first defense is to bury the past.  Bury the hard stuff, because it is too hard to deal with.  Also I think it is very very much human nature to do that.   It is what we do.  Then I come along and find out all this stuff we have to deal with.   We need to look at it, and process it.  It is what my Journey was all about.   I remember dealing with my whole life in the early 90's, and it was a major part of what I did back then.  I thought it was all done, but some stuff was left, and it was left for you people.   Why I don't know, and what it means to you I don't know.

Life has to be dealt with.  I have many examples throughout the years.  Whether it is the old dude, or the Iz song night, and many many others, and I don't even know if you know them all or not.   Geesh thinking about them I even forgot some of them.

Anyway this is life.   This is a part of life, and that is the good stuff, although it is the hard stuff.   You are given an opportunity to go on your own personal journey if you choose.  At this stage it is a choice though. Do you want to hold onto your life, or do you want life?

 I cannot help too much, but if the time comes I can help some.

 Anyway, just getting something down.  Seems like it will be a good day.  :)

 That is it for today!!!  :)

 Thanks for reading!!!  :)


 Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)


 xo's!!!  :)


Love You All!!!  :)))


P.s.  I think i will have another cup of coffee

Love you all  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxo


Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Now for really really cya cya cya  :D    :D


Laterzzzzz   :)

No comments: