Monday, December 22, 2014

Coffee, And A Blog...

Apologies, I may have used that title before, but I am not going back to check the last however many years I have been doing this to see.   :)  How's it going this morning??  Me,  I am doing pretty good.  I got a good night's sleep, and the end is near.   I think I have worked every day for over 2 weeks straight, maybe close to 3 weeks, I am not sure.  I work today just my 8 hour job, and both jobs tomorrow, and then I have two days off.   :)   Plus I have Saturday off too.   WOOOOO.   :) 

So that is kind of exciting to me.   I can get a little recharged, although I usually enjoy going to work.   Not so much on Sundays though.  I would always like one day off at least you know??  

Anyhoooodles, what is going on with me??  Not too much.   I don't have much to blog about, but I a lot of times can throw something up.  I feel like I am getting in shape.  While I was running yesterday I was thinking about having another gear.   It has been sooooooo long since I ran a 5K, I decided I better re-learn that shit pretty quickly.   A 5K is a pretty choppy race.   For me I like to straddle the red line.   Go a little past, and slow down a bit.  Go a little below, and speed up a bit.  To me it is all about keeping it comfortably hard, but I don't want to go over the red line too much, because if your last mile isn't the fastest mile you ran a bad 5K.  At least for those of us who don't win races and such.  :)  So I did that, and I remembered those feelings, and how to straddle that red line.   I'll do it again a couple times this week I think.  I have no idea how fast I am, but if I break 23:00 I think that will be pretty good *for me* this time of year. 

As for plans this year, I am not sure how long of a distance I will be training for.   My knee isn't 100%, so after the New Year I will raise my mileage some, and see if it affects me any.  If not I can go for bigger distances, and if it does maybe I'll do a bunch of 5 and 10K's.  Things like that.   We'll see.  

Today we are going to see the Hobbit movie.   It is 10:00 AM start time, which is awesome.   I am going to run again today, because I work both jobs tomorrow, so it will be good to take that day off.  

Other than that not much going on with me.   :)   I guess sometimes stuff does come out with my blog, but really not too too much today.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I think I'll go for a 2nd cup of coffee.    :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: