Sunday, December 28, 2014

Rushing One Up...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I didn't sleep good last night, but that was kind of my fault.  We were just sitting down after dinner, and some Indiana Jones movies were on.  I just kinda wanted to lay down and watch them in the room.  We did that, I fell asleep, and woke up probably around 11:00 or so, and I didn't sleep much after.  :)  That was dumb of me. 

Although I didn't get much sleep, I knew when I got up I was going to have a good run.  I was in the mood to run, and I know I was going to feel good, and I did.  I never ever really pay attention to how I feel before a run.  I guess that matters.  I always assume a run is a run is a run.  Maybe they aren't. 

Anyway I don't have much on my mind, but I can typically always think of something, so I'll give you something I was thinking about last night.  My life and all my memories mean nothing.   They don't mean anything to me.   I kinda hold onto no part of my life.  My existence here is not really worth anything.   I know that sounds kinda like a downer, but it isn't.   I am totally cool with it. 

I don't know what that means, except maybe I know the true value of me, and what I am worth.  No misconceptions, and no false self worth.  Also I thought of something I wrote about yesterday.  It basically says I can put up with a lot of stuff because I am right.  That statement there signifies to me that is one of the ways I am strong. 

It isn't from arrogance I say that, but it is from, because I know.   I spent a life becoming me, and learning about me, and my place in this World. 

Just some things I was thinking about.  

Anyway, the reason I had to rush this up is I have to work at 7:00 AM.   We'll probably only work around 5 hours or so, but I gotta get ready.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  This week on my 4 days off I should try to be a little more productive.   ;)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: