Saturday, December 13, 2014

Phone Blogging??

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I have absolutely nothing of any importance to blog about today, but what the heck.

Today I have coffee, blog, run, and then work. I'll make dinner afterwards.  Life sure is pretty easy when you wake up like this. I have a very realistic approach. I am not out to do the impossible. Out trying to change the world or anything. That ain't happening.

I switched over to my laptop.  Anyway all of a sudden blogging is becoming hard for me kinda.  I have absolutely nothing of any importance going on in my life.   It is a work, eat, run here and there kind of life.

I don't do anything earth shattering, because there is absolutely nothing of any importance to do in life.  We and our lives are not important.   How can I blog when I know this??

Maybe I will try a list today.

  • I have a pimple on my ear that hurts
  • I have itchy feet a lot
  • I am good on 4 hours of sleep
  • my life is pretty simple.  
  •  I have a happy heart
  • You have no idea what kind of gift that is
  • This is basically the typical shit you will see if you could look in my mind
  • I am not important, and I am totally cool with that. 
  • I don't have an agenda except for what my heart feels like doing. 
  • I think teaching the ways of the World is an effort in futility
  • No one needs that crap.  No service of any value is being given.  
  • The World is full of hate, and anger, and killing, and every bad thing under the sun.
  • No wonder people want to escape.  
  • This blog update is dumb.   :)
  • So am I.   :)
  •  Even so, it is good to be me.  :)
Anyway, I guess that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading this stupid update.   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   worst blog update ever.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D   

No comments: