Monday, December 29, 2014

Phone blogging cuz I'm cool like that.

Hello and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I was thinking about this past year, and how it compares to the end of this year.  Different huh??  I sorta know the reasons why. I'll tell you a bit of what I know. I'll try not to sound too nutty. It was my 7th full year of blogging, not all this blog. It was a year of drought so to speak, and there wasn't much for me to give. I gave what I could.

Anyhoooo that is that. I am sure this year will probably be better. I slept a ton last night, and it felt good.  :). Actually I am still in bed.

So anyway I also was thinking of the running every day thing. On a day off I could run my little 1.25 mile route. I used it before to do repeats on. I am sure I won't go the whole year running every day, but why not put a New Years resolution out there I am bound to fail at. Everybody else does it.  :)

Anyway I am just getting something down cuz I am cool like that. :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

Xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  I feel today will be a lazy day before work. I gotta get a run in though.

Love  You All. Xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D

No comments: