Wednesday, December 24, 2014

So Many Directions One Can Choose...

Hello all, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.  I finally have a day off today, and a day off tomorrow.  It's been a while.  Once again I did my thing of coming home tired, and sleeping for 3 hours.   :)  I will take the Hopester in a bit for a run, and then we'll see what the day brings.  

Do you ever go back and see a baby picture of yourself, and then look at who you are now??   I look way different.   Somewhere over the years I got old.  :)   My brother John had a picture of the 3 of us brothers from back in 1969.  I have absolutely no idea what was going on with our family back then, but all 3 of us lived a life, and there is no way to predict what it would look like from the ages we were back then. 

Actually there is no way to predict how your life will look from where you stand now.  5 year plans and 10 year plans are the stupidest way for people to pretend they know what the heck they are doing.  If your 5 year plan doesn't have Cancer in it why not??  How the Fuck do you know??  Car accident??  Lou Gehrig's disease???  Anything??   Funny how the World threw one over on us huh??  We were taught we are smart, and we can do all these things, and you have absolutely no idea if you will be 6' under 2 years from now.  

The old life thing.   The two sides of us.   The arrogant side that knows damn near everything, and the other side that is really still just a kid.   Full of life's cheats, and hurts, and false promises of Happily Ever After. 

I figure most people are more comfortable living in the arrogant side of life, because it helps us feel "in charge" or something.  

It is the kid who wins the game of life, but you have to take off years and years of where we learned via society and stuff the Shit of the World.  

You need help, because the years and years of Bullshit have made you weak, and now you are overpowered by the World.  A slave really.  

The path to victory is what I have been saying all along.   I had to live a life to find it, and I had to struggle through much to be who I am today.  

It is my job to help you in this journey, but you have to be willing to go.   There is no staying on the sidelines.   What do you accomplish there??   Nothing. 

Hard stuff needs to be done, because it is a bad and Evil World, and people are probably some of the worst people out there.  The World has gone and taught all you people the wrong shit.   It is how things go. 

The truth is way different than what you think.  

I have been saying this stuff for a long time though. 

Oh well.   We'll see what today brings.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I have to check the temps, but it was 40 degrees on my way home from work.   I may run in shorts on Dec 24th.   :)   That's a win over Mr. meanie Winter poopy head.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: