Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ain't Stopping Now...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I slept a TON last night.   I didn't even know I was that tired.  I woke up pretty early, but there was a cat sleeping on me.  I probably would have gotten up, but I didn't want to wake the cat from her comfortable sleep.  :)  When she got off, I just kept sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.   I was surprised how tired I was. 

Anyway, you know the story.  I have absolutely nothing to blog about, but I am getting something down anyway.   For those who pay attention perhaps you wonder why I put up with things, and why I am the way I am.  It is because I am right, and people act foolishly.   I know people are foolish, and they don't.  It lets me be patient I think, although sometimes I may hit a rough patch, and I lose patience. 

People have to go their own way, but it will always lead back to the same place.  Maybe it is here, and this blog.   I don't know.  I know life can be busy, and I know our hearts aren't always that great.  I know there is anger in people, and hate, and bad things like that.   Things we wish weren't there.   We are full of a lot of anti-virtue really, and how do we battle ourselves and our shortcomings?? 

I know the answer to that.   It is impossible.   You lose.  You cannot beat you.  Your demons are too strong for you, and they tie you down.   There only is one way to victory, and I have been saying that stuff for a long time.  One of the more surprising things to me is how long this takes.   I had no idea.   :) 

It isn't my story though, and trust me I need every single gift I have to be able to do this.   It isn't me who makes me the way I am.   I can be a nut, and I can be a little crazy, but that is because of the promise I have. 

Sooooo anyway I have the day off today.  I am going to do laundry, and make dinner, and I am not sure what else.   I may run, or maybe just run tomorrow and the next day.  One thing I thought of is having been running only 3 milers for quite a long time, I bet I can run a little every day without taking a day off.   Wouldn't that be something??  

I won't, because I am injury prone and stuff, but something I thought about.  

Oh well.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   I cannot believe how much I slept last night.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: