Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Little Of This, And A Little Of That...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I don't know what is up with my morning sleeping.  I get home around 4:30 AM give or take, and typically I am tired.   I may grab a bite to eat, and can fall asleep almost right away.  I only sleep for like 3 hours though.   :)   I don't understand it. 

So I am going to go to the grocery store after this, and work a few hours.  I'll get a bit of a nap in later.  I have absolutely nothing on my mind today at all, but I'd thought I'd throw something down anyway. 

We saw the Hobbit movie yesterday, and it was good, and then we went out to lunch.  One of Lisa's friends texted her, and she met us out too.  She said she didn't want to be a 3rd wheel type of thing, which made Lisa and I laugh.   That shit don't bug us.   We aren't doing anything special that is for sure. 

Other than that I came home and napped, and worked.   I ran yesterday faster than I expected.   I didn't feel like I was going fast, but my 5 minute update was pretty quick, and so was my 10 minute update.   I decided I better slow it down a bit, and I guess I didn't.   I thought I was maybe going a bit slower on the 3rd mile, but I picked up speed toward the end, and kicked.  :)   Not a run I was expecting.  These days I expect to run close to 8:30's on a normal run, and yesterday I was closer to 8:00 for the first two.  Weird.  It is kinda neat that my legs take me pretty easily at those speeds.   That makes running fun, I tell you that.  

I've been on a pretty good blogging kick, although the last 3 days I haven't really said much of anything.  Just my normal day to day stuff.  There really isn't much on my mind though.  I am not concerned about the future, and I don't have much of anything to worry about, besides maybe the balance in my bank account. 

The thing about me and my life I guess is I have dealt with everything in my life.   I have no baggage holding me down.   My life and I have been accepted, and that gives me freedom, along with so many other gifts I've received. 

This is all a piece of cake really.   :)   I am one lucky person.  

Can't wait to learn about some of you people, as you come to terms with you and your life.   That will be fun, and very interesting.  

Anyhooooo, I don't have much of anything else.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  we are going to have a green Christmas, so that basically means only two months of winter this year.   After two months it is March.   :)

Love You All    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 


No comments: