Monday, December 15, 2014

Early Morning Blogging...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.  I don't have hardly anything on my mind as usual.  Just some normal day to day crap.  Not even really sure if I feel like blogging, but it is something I do once in a while, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. 

Currently I am drinking coffee, and I will take Hope out for a run in a bit.  I tell you one thing about running, the more you do it the more questions you have.   Yesterday would have been a good day for me to do a track workout, but I had to do a little extra work, so it really didn't work out with my schedule.  I don't know how fast I am, and I know the track helps answers those types of things.  I have a feeling I am pretty fast for me, but not sure if I am as fast as I've ever been.  No clue.   I am not sure if I am a 7:00 5K pacer, or a little slower.  Doubt I am faster, but you never know.   Sometimes my phone shows me going in the 6:00's, but I don't know if that is really all that accurate. 

So I have a normal week this week of work.  I work every day, but after this week Lisa and I both have Thursday and Friday off for the next two weeks.  That should be pretty sweet.   The Hobbit comes out this week, so we will see some movies.  Typically we don't do anything.   Yesterday I sat on the couch and watched football, although I had no interest in the teams playing.  The Bears suck, so I have no interest in them playing, and actually right now I don't really care about the NFL.  I am more interested in checking in on the Bulls and Blackhawks.   Anyhoooo that was yesterday.  I was watching something I had no interest in, and Lisa read.  I really wasn't in the mood for a movie either.   I think I was tired, because I didn't sleep all that well Saturday night, but I did sleep good last night. 

My life is simple.   Nothing really hard about it at all.  I don't know where this blog is heading at all.   As someone who pulled on this thing so long, I don't know if I will do that anymore.   I pulled for so long, because I know it is right, and I really really would love to get to the bottom of people.  Find out who you are and what really makes you tick.  That is pretty impossible on your own, because help is needed.   The World, and people are too scary for people to open up.   Not to mention many things in life are hard anyway. 

So there is that.  Knowing some things of life is good in a way, but it would be way very much more better if people came along and learned these things too.  So much pressure to be such a way, and to act such a way though.

I don't really have these types of pressures.  I can be a complete nut, and I can be other things too.   I am as my heart dictates, and sometimes I like to have fun, and sometimes I am down.   Sometimes I care for people when I see they are down, and some people I just flat out like for whatever reason. 

I know that the truth is the best thing in the World, but the truth is a scary scary thing.   Mostly because we are not perfect, and our thoughts aren't perfect, and the World judges and people judge.   Easier to just hide everything huh??   Only show the good stuff perhaps. 

Our hearts aren't perfect, and that sucks kinda too.   Aren't we supposed to be nice???  Aren't we supposed to give a crap about people.   Love our enemy instead of hating them.  Isn't that what it says?? 

The truth of life is tough stuff, and you haven't learned it yet.   I suspect though you realize you aren't perfect.   One truth of life is "good enough"  is NOT good enough.  There is more out there, but impossible for you to see, because all you know is what is inside your little shell. 

We are not smart enough in our shell to see the big picture, because inside our shell the World is ALL about us.  All we know is what we can learn in our shell, and that isn't much. 

Anyhoodles, I guess I am glad I blogged today.   :)

Have a good one.   :)    xoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :))

No comments: