Friday, December 26, 2014

Very Much Betterererrr,,,

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I decided to switch things up a bit in more ways than one.  First I already got my run in, and it was a good one.  First two miles around 8:30 pace, and I added a little tempo in the 3rd one.  I am sorta thinking 7:30's may be my pace for my upcoming 5K.  Just a guess.  Also I switched my phone app thingy to just tell me my pace for each mile, instead of every 5 minutes.   Never thought of doing that before, but I don't want to hear that crap every 5 minutes. 

Yesterday I had my 2nd bad run in a row.  I stopped after 1.5 miles.   I have no idea what was wrong.  Anyhooooooo, today I work at 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and then I have tomorrow off again.   :)  Pretty good week I'd say.  We are working Sunday though, because of the extra two days off next week too.   it is like a vacation for me.  

I don't really have too much to say today.  I am glad I got a good run,  oh wait that reminds me.  I ran before I had coffee too.  Usually I run after coffee.  Just goes to show you how clueless I was as to why I had two shitty runs in a row.  I wonder if that ever happens to anyone else.   It seems I may have had that happen before, but can't recall. 

Anyhooooo, let me make a cup of coffee.   Okay coffee is brewing.   I really have nothing to blog about at all.  I think I've been on such a good roll of getting something down each day, that maybe I want to keep it going/ 

Yesterday was another lazy day, but today I work.  I got coffee on the way, and I will make dinner when I get home. 

I guess that ain't so horrible.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  time to drink my coffee. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya  cya   :D    :D 

No comments: