Thursday, December 4, 2014

Feeling Pretty Light-Hearted...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am feeling pretty good.  I slept okay this morning.  Not great, but not horrible.  I am going to go get a run in after this.  I paid bills this morning.  I have one more to go.  Money sure doesn't go as far as you think it will.  :) 

Anyway, I tried blogging yesterday.  My computer froze, I was writing stupid shit, so I just left it and ran.  :)  Today I am feeling pretty light-hearted like I said, and not a ton on my mind.   As I was thinking about that earlier though I realize I am still me.   Very much different, and still here doing my thing. 

What I do is very much determined on how I feel on the inside.   As you can tell mostly I feel pretty okay.  I have no questions and no worries about the future.   I guess that says a lot huh??  I am going to turn 50 in a couple years or so, and I don't mind.   I don't have worries about what to do for the next how ever many years.

When my life came to the important questions of what to do, I really took a look.   Plus at this very same time I threw everything away.   It is a World you know, and I have a life.   Why should I believe the crap that everyone learns, just cuz. 

I had no idea what my future would look like, but if I saw something, and it looked off, or yucky, or not great, I accepted it.   I didn't force myself to think something was good and true, just because everyone else did, or I always thought that. 

Look at your life.   What is expected of you as a person with people who you feel you have to answer to?? 

Grow up, and have a career, and family, and marriage, and whatever.  You look at people all over, and they are totally stuck in their life.   People depend on them for such, and such.  People expect such and such.   Then we also make turns, and decisions that paint us in a corner. 

Life is hard, and you are not always going to feel all that great about it, because you always always have a ton of shit to do, and it never ends.   Bills always come, and there is always someone expecting such and such from you.

It is life here you know??  You were taught since forever this is supposed to be fun.   This is supposed to be good, and truthfully it is like the worst thing out there.   It isn't fun.  It isn't good.   This is a pretty crappy place, and to get people to take off the rose colored lenses is like impossible. 

It is what is happening though.   Your lenses are being changed, and you battle against it, because you want that damn fairy tale.   You want this thing to be worth something, and it isn't.   People have been living this life thing for a long time, and who cares about them??   99.9999% of them are already dead.  

We will be too someday, and at that point none of this even matters.   :)

You may wonder how I can feel pretty good about who I am, and how I feel while I think like this.   Well, that is just part of the magic about being me.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   We are having some pretty nice weather this week.  I should do leaves, but I may wait for the weekend.   I am going to run, and then be lazy.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: