Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Prolly Just Gibberish From Me...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.  I only slept like a couple hours after work, and am up already.  Don't ask me why.   Not really too big of a deal though.  I'll get a little run in, and go work at the grocery store for a few hours or so, and if I am tired I can take a nap later. 

I have absolutely nothing on my mind, and definitely nothing of any importance, but like I said before I do this thing sometimes, so I can always give it a whirl. 

If you could look inside my heart right now do you know what you would see??  Me thinking life is kinda a crazy silly thing.  I think humans are probably the weirdest of all the species.  What do we do??   What the Hell do we do day after day??  Why in the Hell do any of us think any of the things we do is important?? 

Let's take a look at us, and who we are.  Why should anyone give a crap about us??  Let's name 5 redeeming qualities we have.  Perhaps a list. 

  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
I think that is the extent of me.  Those are the only 5 I got.   :)

Anyway for me in my life there are two components it seems.   One is I have a realistic outlook, because that is what I have lived, and that is what I have learned.  The 2nd is my heart is typically pretty okay with things regardless of how much reality pops up in my life.  I am pretty cool with it all you know??

For people there are two components to you many times I think, at least when viewed from me.  One is your list of things you think are important in life.   Things you cling to as if I didn't have these I'd be lost, and doomed or whatever, or things that are so important to you life isn't worth living without it, so you sell your soul to whatever that is.   Only reason you would do that however is poor vision, and poor trust, which you have both I presume.

In our minds since we are just lowly humans, are some picture of what we think a good person would do.  That is a bad thing too, because that picture falls short, and chances are you cannot live up to it anyway, because let's face it.  We really are not that nice.

There is a big old thing called life out there.  It is staring at you in the face, and it is bigger and stronger than you, and you cannot beat it.   You are not good enough.  It is not within you.   The good we would really like to be is not in our power to be.

What exercises are you going to do to make it so you have a heart that gives a crap??  Mile repeats??  Squats??  Pulling trains with a chain??  

In the olden days people would use a whip to whip their own back to beat the sin out of their life.   :)  I think that might be a very good idea for many of you to try.   Please take a video though, I would like to see it.   :)    j/k.

Anyhoooo welcome to the World and welcome to life.   It is a losing proposition, but there is one, and only one way to victory.   It isn't the path of you though, and it is way different than your comic book version of Happily ever after.  

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, truth is the hardest thing you will ever do, and for a lot of reasons.   Maybe the first reason is it means you are not that smart.  You are not that great.   You don't have what it takes to make you into the kind of decent person that is possible to be.

Confidence comes when you finally take the right path, and go on the correct journey.   You gotta do some tough stuff, before you get to the good stuff.  

Trust me.   I've lived it, and I don't even have what I am here for yet.   I still wait for that, but with a peaceful, and patient heart.   One that lets me have fun many times.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  welp, now it is time to run, and then to work.   :)  Yay  yay.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: