Thursday, December 11, 2014

Let's Try This Again... Starting the 2nd cup of coffee. :)

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I worked a little over 12 hours yesterday, so I was a bit tired when I woke up.  Currently I am going to go make a 2nd cup of coffee.  :)  Hold on, I will brb.

I tried writing  a blog already, and deleted it.  It was stupid, and kinda like the same old shit I always write.  So I guess I'll try and write another one.   There isn't a ton on my mind at all.  My heart is at peace though.   No striving, and no worries, and no questions, and looking for no answers.  What do you call that??

Done??  I am done.  I've done it.  The game is over.   I've done the life thing, and I've won.  What do I have to show for it??  I am that wise man who stored his treasures where they cannot be destroyed huh??  Yep, I have done that, and  it all started with a turn.  I sure had no idea what my life was going to look like.  What a story, and what a journey.  There is peace in victory I guess.  The final gift in this form of me I guess.

There is no wind out there I strive after.  There is nothing I need to accomplish, and that I can imagine is the biggest disconnect between me and you.   I would imagine you cannot fathom how it is I am the way I am.  What I know of my story is you cannot be like this.   It is impossible.  I am the way I am due to things very very very much out of my control.

You are born into this World, and very much a part of this World, and there is no escaping that but one.   I was once born into this World too, and it took much to make me question things.   It took things outside of my control to make me different.

The eye of the needle is a rebirth, and it is what made me different.  It was part 2 of a 3 step thing for me, and that coincided with another thing that has 3 parts.   I am part 2 on both.  When part 3 happens that will be crazy.

 You are still part 1 of whatever your story is.  Part 1 sucks.  There is no rest.  There is no victory, and there is no peace, and there is no meaning.  Life is what everyone has always been doing right??

 Life actually is really what few thought to do.  it just so happens in me finding my way, I also help others, and that is what this has been about forever.  It only gets hard because people are people. Stubborn, and arrogant in ways perhaps, but you learn things on your own I guess, and at your own speed. I move at warp speed, and you want to slow down to check everything. Analyze everything, or whatever it is you do.

 Oh well, I gotta run.  I am finishing this thing on the tablet, and writing with the tablet sucks. I think my laptop is on its last legs.


Laterzzzzz    xoxoxoxoxoxo.  :)
























No comments: