Saturday, September 21, 2013

Switching It Up Again Today...

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  Been better and been worse.   I am switching it up again today in that I am blogging and then running.  It feels pretty good to be running again.  

Want to know something strange that happens to seemingly every single one of my injuries??   As you know it is mostly some kind of leg issue I deal with.   By the time I am done with the end of my recovery, I forget which leg was injured.   I feel a little something on my right heel right now, but it seems I have had a little discomfort for a long while.   The stabbing death pain injury I had before I cannot say for sure if it was on my left or right leg.   I don't remember.   I swear that happens all the time too.   I recover, and feel a little something, but cannot say for sure if that was the previously injured leg or not.   I should probably keep track of that.  

As I have put it on this blog, I guess I am keeping track of it, except I rarely rarely ever go back on this thing.  Want to know something interesting about this blog???   Well, maybe only interesting to me.   Hold on I am going to check on something...  Ahhh,   Here is my first post.  Feb. 23 2010.  I was kinda joking around about the tough week I had before I deleted the Journey, and opened up the Wait.   Told you nothing about the why did I??   Now you know though huh??   I survived #2 of 3.   Delivered up to the Judges.  A serious serious thing.   You have to make it out of there in the correct way.   With a strength you don't have, and all kinds of other things.  

With a strength I could never ever possess on my own, I was willing to do God's will, no matter what that meant.  That was the story of ages ago.  You think it was something easy and stuff like that, but it wasn't.  Judged, and destined for Hell.  Everyone thinks it was come back to life, but it was overcoming the World.   Overcoming the desires and wishes one would have, and do what was asked. 

The Lord's prayer doesn't say "My will be done..."  does it??  

So yeah, a long long way to go.   You have held on and held on and held on, and I am afraid that is a serious serious thing.  We don't see the seriousness of it though, because he lets us go our own foolish way for quite a while.   Remember how far I fell, only to be told how far I was, and only one thing I could do.  I had to be obedient outside the Garbage room of Bromenn Healthcare.  I was mad, and I wanted to rebel, but I thought why not do the smart thing.   Once again when I decided to do the smart and correct thing, I knew right was done right away.   Then started the horrible Summer. 

A lot of hidden stuff.  Stuff you don't see, and things like that.  I cannot help you much with the stuff you need to do.  It is a Spiritual Journey.  These are things we don't see.  As it says thy will be done it helps me know my place.   I can do so very very little.   Eventually you will have to do the right and smart things, and I cannot pull any strings to get you to that spot.  

So wishing you the best of luck.   I try to help in the very very very very little way I can, but like I said it is your journey.  Your solo journey, and your path, and stuff.   I am still here doing what I do.  

Now it is time to run.  

Hope Everyone has a Great day.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.   Kinda failed at my drink thing last night.   I had a couple, but wasn't really feeling it.   Oh well. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: