Sunday, September 22, 2013

Football Sunday...

Good--*quick checks clock*-- Afternoon all.   :)   How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a really good day at work last night.   As crappy and lame as it sounds, I am actually good at doing Retail stuff.   :)   Not really the being all fake nice to customers and stuff, but the nuts and bolts of retail.   The real work part.  I had to do that last night.   It went well.   I am pretty happy with my work if I do say so myself.  :) 


So what is going on with me??  Not much.  I ran a little 4 miler yesterday with the Hopester, and it went well.   It was pushup day yesterday, and my 5th set I was toast.   WOW!!   My last set I was supposed to do 15+.  I did 8, and my arms were toast.  You know pushups are touch the chest to the floor, and lock your arms on the up.   No cheating on pushups.   Tomorrow is another pushup day, so looking forward to how I do.   My pushup workout yesterday was with only 60 seconds rest.   That is what killed me I think. 

Today is football Sunday.   I am hoping to fall asleep after the 1:00 games.   I have to work tonight, and I didn't sleep all that late this morning, so I want a lot of sleep before work tonight.  I will miss the Bears/Steelers game tonight.  It should be an interesting game.   Steelers are struggling, and are 0-2.  They are definitely in a must win situation today.  Bears need to get better.   They do some good things, but need to improve.  They are 2-0, and they beat two playoff teams from last year at home.   Cincy is one of the teams they beat, and Cincy is a pretty good team.   Minnesota I am not sure how good they will be.  We'll see. 

I actually feel really good today.   My blog and my life is a lot like yours.   You will never know what you will get from yourself day in day out.  Good mood, bad mood.  Energetic??   Fatigued??  Happy?? Sad??  Motivated??   Lazy??   If we could bottle up all the good stuff we would sure do that huh??  

Oh well, it is Football Sunday.   I will be sat in front of my tee veeee today watching, and enjoying Football Sunday.   I am going to get a pizza around 3:00 PM too.   Good times Good times.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I heard "Fat-Bottomed Girls" by Queen today.   I am going to jam that now.  I love that song.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: