Sunday, September 15, 2013

To See Where Each Avenue Leads...

Good Morning All.   How's it going?  Me, I am doing okay I guess.  I had one of those weird nights where I was up really early.   I was wondering what to do.  Should I start running??  Try to get a couple miler in to see how my heel is doing.  I watched the end of the Wisconsin game, and it was a horrible ending.  The team who should have won the game lost it, because the refs were being stupid.  The QB made a stupid play too I guess.   Oh well.  

Anyway the new theme of me is I went back to bed.   I didn't really sleep all too much, but it felt really good to be under the covers nice and warm.   I had a couple dogs, and a little kitten next to me too, while my wife was snoring away.   ;)   shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  

I liked relaxing, and I liked being comfortable, and warm, and secure, and all that stuff.   I then started thinking about all kindsa things.  I was thinking of Colorado, and the floods.  What a mess.  I thought about me.   I got a glimpse of how a "normal" person would be.   HA!!   Those kind of looks are kinda funny.  I think about this blog, and how it has worked for quite a while, and WOWsers it is a weird blog.  

I was thinking of things like confidence, and boy oh boy is that a great thing to have huh??   No one walks this Earth with as much confidence as me I bet.   Not that I will do great things or be this great person, but assured of the direction I am going.   Assured by promises that all will go well.  I took a glimpse toward the end of all avenues.   I looked to see where they all lead.  What a sad view.  

You cannot see it I don't think, because we are always looking for what the best path we can think of is.   I have come along and brought sad news.   All paths/avenues lead nowhere.   I see it, and I know it, and how can you explain it??  

We get all tangled up in our lives, and it really is suffocating in ways.   So much information out there.   So many things to learn.   So much stuff to do day to day to stay up with Society.   All our best laid plans.  

Me being how I am it is kinda hard to get all excited about too too many things.  Life is full of a lot of glamor, and sparkles and stuff, but I see through it.   I know it doesn't last.  People want to hold onto this life that Society has tried to dazzle us with.  Look at all the great fancy things out there.   Look at all these great things we can do. 

Life has been going on for quite a while.  People not too unlike you and me have been around for Centuries, and their deeds go mostly unnoticed.   We don't care about what they have done.   Our view of our life is big.  That really is kind of a false view. 

In the Grand scheme of things we are not all that important.   People hold on though, because trust is lacking.  If you had trust you would have the strength to follow the path that is well lit from the one with the best vision.  The vision you can muster from your 5 and 10 year plans is pretty poor.  

I mean look at Colorado.   Boulder.   There plans have changed.   The Jersey Boardwalk thing.  Any Hurricanes that might happen.   What if Currencies crash, or more Wars start.   So much outside of our control, but we hold on.  

I know I know what good does it do me to know these things??  To see the end of each avenue??   You would think I may be able to help people along with some of this info, but you know at the end of the day life is you.  You and you alone.   All marriage certificates, and credit card statements, and pieces of paper say that we did this and that, don't get used after we are gone.   They mean nothing.   These are some of the best things men and women have thought up, but life is about you.  You and you alone.   All walks are solo.  We have families and stuff like that, but you really have to find your own way, and then maybe you can help people along, but it is no walk in the park.  

I have been going on a while, and I feel like I accomplish nothing.   Maybe that is a good thing though so I always know my place.   I always know what I am capable of. 

The answer to that is not much.   I trust my heart to lead me in the right ways.   The ways that help support if needed, and perhaps to discipline if that is needed too.  

Oh well.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   I find it kinda funny how much I am getting into sleep these days.  I am cool with it though.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: