Friday, September 20, 2013

Let's See If We Can Find Something...

Good Afternoon All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I don't have anything to blog about today, hence the title.   Work was brutal last night.   Thursday is our hardest day, and we typically have to work late with 4 people on.   Scheduling got messed up, and we only had 3.  

I think in my post yesterday I was a little whiny BITCH.  I don't know why.   I do this a lot, and you never know how I will feel.   I have a feeling you people are all the same too.   A different day, a different mood.  Try to get to the bottom of you why don't you??  It isn't possible.   You don't control you.   If you did you would make yourself different many different days.  

This blog is a certain way, and I don't always know which way it goes.   Some days it gets pretty heavy and sometimes not.  

In my update yesterday I complained a bit about life is boring kinda.   Our lives kinda are.  You have not created some little niche of Heaven in your life.  It didn't happen.   It isn't going to, but we always try to convince people of it huh??  We have got the ultimate plan.   We have set up the perfect life, and yadda yadda yadda. 

Ummm, well you didn't, and you are not going to, and it isn't in your power.  Maybe there is a thinly veiled threat/warning to what I wrote yesterday.   I am unimpressed with the life you created.  I don't think it is really all that great, because that is the outcome of all our plans and ideas we use.  

My life has gone a certain way, and I have written many many things.  Always a common theme though.  Life is kinda a certain way though huh??   People have to learn their own lessons, and people have to find their own way, because who is going to pay attention to someone else when it is our life??

Maybe that is how I am patient.  Knowing our shortcomings, and imperfections, and the zero amount of ability to do anything of lasting significance gives you an honest, but good perspective. 

The truth of us is good, and it is the way to go, and along this path of truth comes some bracing and stuff.   Eventually we get to the point where we realize we really are not all that.   When we get there we realize we got some searching to do. 

So I am here to tell you your work is not done.   You have more to do.  You have done nothing of lasting significance, and you do not have the ability to be the people you can be.   We have a long long way to go, and you do not have the power, strength, knowledge, wisdom, to do this on your own.   You on your own can do very very little.  

So Welcome to Humble Pie Avenue.   Something we can always use a slice of huh???


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   I have the day off, so I think I'll get my drink on.   :)    HAHA  Lisa is going out with the girls. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: