Saturday, September 28, 2013

To Blog Or Not To Blog... hmmm...

That was the question in my mind today.   Should I blog or not??  My first thought was to not, because I didn't really care, and then I started thinking.   Where is this leading??  Ahhh, yes.   So all this is for you people to get a look at you.  

How are you as a person??   How do you think a person should be??  Tough?? strong??   Omniscient and Omnipotent??   Some people you wonder if they have themselves in their own mind high up on that pedestal.  It would seem so. 

You have all the answers huh??   Nothing is going to stop you huh??   Christ most of you men are not even the master of your own domain if you know what I mean for more than a week on end.   God knows what farm animals you think about, I don't want to know and I don't care.   It matters not one bit to me.  

Do you see you though??   Is that as good as you want to be, although I doubt I'd use the word good.  Your life is how omnipotent you are huh??   Ahh the power of youth.   Going after the rewards here on Earth that really are made of straw.   When the fire comes you put your whole life into something that burns. 

I know where this leads though, and it is a good thing there still is hope for you.  

You haven't understood the importance, and you haven't accepted the importance of what I say.   I hope you see how you are though.  

Day off today.  Doing nothing.  

bye...

No comments: