Monday, September 23, 2013

LOLz

Good morning all... still, but just barely.   :)

How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I woke up in a good mood again today.  Not sure why, just one of those things.  Not much for me to do today.  I have to get a run in real quick with the Hopester, and do my pushups and that is it.   I think I want to make Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner.   The extent of my day. 

I am happy for my crappy simple life.   Actually there is more to me, and I cannot even explain.   Well, I have, but how can I tell my story without seeming bonkers??   Not possible is it?? 

It is so crazy dumb, I cannot even explain.   The problem is we seek for the things that make us feel good, and I am one who would have done anything.   Put forth 100% effort into whatever that would make me the best person.  Who knew my path is one where I wouldn't make me how I am?? 

So I have this heart that is very happy, and I feel pretty darn good.   It seems almost unfair, because you are dealing with Monday, and maybe the blahs we sometimes get.  I don't know.  What do you seek for??  What do you search for??   What can YOU do in life to make you the best person?? 

I hope it isn't blogging about eating banana smoothies.  That would be silly.   :)  HAHA

Anyhoodles, I don't have a lot today.   It is a good Monday, and I am glad I am not you.  :)

LOLz

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I didn't get enough sleep, so I will have to nap this evening.   I am thinking an early dinner, like 4:00'ish or so.   I better get crackin. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D 

No comments: