Thursday, September 19, 2013

Against My Better Judgment??

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  Against my better judgement perhaps, I went for another run this morning.  10:00 pace again, and 2.92 miles or something like that.  Heel actually felt a bit better than yesterday, so I guess that is good.  I beat the rain too.   It was lightning the whole run, but now the rain started.  

So what is going on with me??   Nothing.   I had a good day off yesterday.   I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I have all day today.   I biked to the movies, and saw "The Family"  It was good.  Jerry replaced our thermocouple so we have hot water now.  

Other than that not much going on.   I am going to go see another movie today too, because why not right?? 

Want to know what I was thinking about earlier??  I was thinking from the outside my life has got to look boring as Hell.   Perhaps even this blog, I don't know.   I accept the boring way my life looks.   I think all lives are pretty boring.   What do you people do during the week??  What % of your time is go go go?  What % is sleep? How much time is left over??  What do you do with the left over time??

This year is way way different for me.   Blogging is harder I think.  Maybe not.  Maybe I just think there is less and less of a point to me blogging.   This blog is dumb kinda I think.  I accept all things about life. 

I accept my life can be boring.   I accept life kinda sucks in many facets.   I accept this may be dumb and boring.  

You know the saying home is where your heart is??   My heart isn't here is it??    :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  Life is kinda strange huh.   You live you live you live, and then all of a sudden you are 40, and then 50, and on and on and on.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: