Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Ran Today... yay. :)

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I know I know you are thinking what is going on??  Whenever Steve would run early morning, he would always blog first.   Well, I am changing things up around here a bit.   I ran first and now am blogging.  

Run wasn't bad.  I am out of shape.   It was a little under 3 miles @ 9:52 pace.  I have an app thingy for my phone, and it keeps track of that, so I guess I will keep track of it too.   It is always nice to see what your easy pace is.   Gets you a bit of a feel for what your fast pace is.   So, as you can tell I need to cut off around 1:30/mile off my easy pace.   My legs are tired from after the run.  That is how long it has been.   Heel seems okay, so I will run again in a couple days.   Oh, and yes when something gets taken away, and you get it back.   It is... well I don't know,  it is good though.  Now I am having  a cup of coffee.  

I have a couple things to do today.   Jerry is supposed to come over sometime today, and switch out my thermocouple to the water heater again.   I think we got a lemon.  I don't think thermocouples are supposed to go bad so often, and this one is a bitch to get to.   A lot of hoops to jump through to switch it out.  I watched him last time, so I think I can probably do it, but I'll leave it to the pros.   If it goes bad again in 6 months, I will just switch out the stupid water heater. 

So I am stoked.  It appears I am running again.   I hope to put together a couple weeks of 3 milers, and then hopefully be ready for Winter running.   I am thinking of biking to the movies today too.   I picked up stuff for dinner already for tonight and tomorrow.  I did that yesterday.  Simple good meals.   Other than that just some house cleaning and stuff. 

Gotta love a day off.   :) 

Hope you all have to work long tiresome hours today while I am having a nice fun relaxing day.   :)  If any Moms read this blog I hope you have a lot of appointments and Soccer practices, and homework, and stuff to do.   I'll be thinking of ya.   :))

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  nothing better than an early morning run.   :)  WOOOP   WOOOOOOP!!    :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: