Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So This Happened Last Night.

Hello All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  A bit tired.  I haven't slept enough, but I don't work tonight. 

Anyhoo, I have a a little story to tell.  An acquaintance of mine died last night.  She was given a Death Sentence.  Liver failure.  I don't know how old she is maybe mid 30's??  She has 3 children I believe??   She just had a new born not too long ago I believe.  She was just re-married.  First marriage ended in a divorce, because the Husband cheated on her.  Some people don't take that too well, and she was definitely one of them.  

Imagine that.  You have been given a death sentence.   What do you think about your kids??  You miss it all.   From here on out.   I don't have  a ton of info, but my brother John told me she was given a few days to live, and that might have been a week ago.   How do you look at your kids??  What do you say??

I have to be honest that shit breaks me up.  Wars are one thing huh??  People dieing all over the place, but when it is someone you know that is real real shit huh??

I don't know of anybody who died in the chemical attacks in Syria.   I knew this person a bit too.   I know we partied at least on one occasion, and she was fun, and a crazy woman.

I am kinda broken up about it, and I didn't know her a ton.  I cannot imagine the people who did know her.  Her best friends, and her new husband.  

That shit is fucked up, and really fucking sad.

Like I said though, I am tired.  I am not running or doing anything today, but I am going to relax.  Have some drinks.  Fall asleep early and run tomorrow.

I'd give you all the smiles and stuff, but life does throw this stuff at us.  

FUCK,   This shit is sad.

No comments: