Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Sleep Is Already Messed Up Today...

Well my sleep is already messed up today.   I am running on two hours of sleep right now, and I am wide awake.   RUH ROH!!!   I have to work again tonight, so now is a rush to get stuff done, and cook dinner by 4 or 5, and get back to bed.   You'd think I have this down to a Science huh??

So what is going on with me??  Not much.   Aren't you tired of reading this thing??  Do I ever say anything new??  How throughout the years I have not grown tired of doing this is beyond me??   I mean yeah sometimes I hate this stupid thing, but mostly it is okay. 

I have to get another run in today, and I am going to do my pushups today.  I blew them off yesterday to get another rest day in.  Eventually you don't even need rest days, but I am not there yet. 

As this blog goes on it seems like it is getting tougher and tougher to grab my attention.   Eventually we see everything so much we lose interest??   Are we as people inherently uninteresting?? 

Do you feel uninteresting??  I mean what are we doing here anyway??  We aren't being the shakers and movers of the World that is for sure, and even the shakers and movers are probably fake Politicians, or power hunger people who are exploiting people for their own benefit, or using Chemical weapons on citizens.  Wreaking Havoc in a messed up World.  

Look at this Great Big World out here.   What is there to do that makes any difference in anything at all?? 

Not much is there??  So here is where you will need to be strong.   You are drinking the Kool Aid now, or pretty close to now.   It is going to give you a vision of how utterly hopeless, and devoid of any real meaning our lives are.   This is an important step, because there are steps that need to be made for you to get to the meaningful parts of life.  

It isn't you, and the things you think up either.   I already told you those paths are dead ends.   You know the story, and you know where this leads.   A new you, and a new life.   A different you, and a person this World will not understand.  

Your story is being prepared, and it isn't you drawing up the plot... as much as you would want to prove to everyone how fabulous you are, or how hard you would be willing to work to prove your fabulousness.  

All the old things you believe in and strive for, we will be throwing that stuff away.  It is time for us to reach for new things.   New things you cannot attain, and cannot fathom.  

It is a story, and I surely am not the author, and I surely don't know how this thing will happen, but I know it will.   We shall see. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Guess I better get ready for my run.  

Love You All     xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: