Monday, September 30, 2013

A Brand New Day...

Well good afternoon all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing really good.   I don't know why.  I did not get near enough sleep.  I was kinda awake, and thinking about work.   Thinking of all these things I want to get done tonight, and now I have probably set myself up for failure.  I won't get near enough done that I want. 

Last week was quite a week.  It appears the death affected me.   I know it did the day I heard about it.  I am not sure what the rest of the week was about though.  Was it one of those things where I deal with something, and so much of me gets taken out there isn't much good left??  There is a history of that happening.   Many many examples.  

Whatever I feel good.   I feel clean, like everything is okay, and good... with me.   I am not so sure of the rest of you people.   You know I feel in this thing here I know no one.   I don't know who any person really is.  Everyone is so tied up in their daily routines.   The World is like this let me get my grind on. 

I don't really know anyone.   Everyone hides.  Lets no one in.  All the dark little things about us we keep it to ourselves.  Everyone is so afraid of the light, because it would appear when the truth of us is known, we can be judged.  

Ummmm, yes you can and you will.   Who escapes being judged??  So, this thing is going on kinda, and you people are afraid.  Afraid of what the World would think huh??   Yeah I getcha.   What have I been saying all along??   Trust... be strong... You will need help with all you have to do, but you don't want to take the necessary steps. 

YIKES!!!  

Oh well.   I am going to get a little run in.   I am thinking tacos for dinner too. 

Wish me luck tonight I get everything done at work I want to.   :)

Laterzzzzz

No comments: