Friday, December 23, 2011

Yay For Friday.

Actually I am pretty tired.  It is Friday, and it is the weekend, and XMAS is this weekend, and I took Monday and Tuesday off, and have a 4 day weekend, which means a 3 day work week next week.  Now that is doing XMAS right. 

BTW we don't do much around here for XMAS.  Probably see a movie.  I think that is what we mostly do.  We just chill, and don't do much.  As to the fuss and stuff for a Holiday, I could give a crap.  It is a paid Holiday, so that is the best thing I can ask for.  I am not really Bah Humbug, but I don't give a shit about Holidays.  :)

As you can tell there is not much on my mind.  I loved my post yesterday though, it was one of my favs.  I didn't do much yesterday.  I biked to work and back, I ran a little 3 miler with Hope, that had to be slow, because I felt my legs were going slow.  Then I had some drinks and putzed around. 

I don't have much to blog about to be honest, so have a good Holiday all.  :) 


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  ran in shorts yesterday.  How cool is that?? 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

Oh shit, definitely seeing the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo this weekend.  fo sho!!  :) 

Luv Ya's  :)   MWAH!!!    :)

No comments: