Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello!! How ya folks doing??

Just a rhetorical question.  :)  One that doesn't need to be answered.  :)  I slept like crap last night.  Sleeping in + not drinking = hard to sleep.  I feel o.k. though, so shouldn't be a biggie.  I had a crappy run yesterday, but it was a run.  I took Hope out.  I wanted to do 4 or 6, but ended up doing 3.  I am pretty sure the crappiness of it was 9 miler on Saturday + drinking = not the best way to do it.  I really should just stick to maybe some Coors Light's if I am doubling up on the weekend.  Not that I will, but I SHOULD. 

I really don't have much else today.  I did do my push ups, and pull ups.  Push ups are getting easier, Pull ups not so much.  That is kinda strange, because the last time I restarted, the pull ups were easy, and the push ups were hard.  Go figure.  If I could figure why that is I could be a good coach.   ;)    LOL. 

Today is a run to work day, and a bike home, unless I have to pick up the car at the shop, then I may have to drive one of the vehicles home.  We'll see. 

Here is something I will say to you.  In blog land I will always treat whoever I read with respect, and courtesy.  I joke around a lot, so I might do that too.  If things are rough I will be there.  I love it when people can be happy, but realize none of us are 100% of the time.  I am kinda a nut, because why not?  but when the chips are down I will try and be there for you. 

I try and have fun in life, because that is what it is all about.  So much of civilization is based on a ton of shit that isn't fun.  So many fricken hoops you have to jump through just to try and get by in this world, and most of us would just like to feel pretty good about ourselves, and smile a lot and laugh a lot. 

I am not perfect, and I don't profess to be.  I don't even want to be, because why strive for the impossible??  I do like challenges though, and that is why I like to try and get to work without driving a car as much as possible.  I have learned over the last year that I can do a lot more in the winter than I thought.  Just a challenge for me I like to take.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Bears suck, I am officially a Giants fan now.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for me.   Nah Nah!!!!    :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Have a good one all.   Luv Ya's.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

You do very well with your challenges! Congrats!