Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday... Gotta Be Better Than A Monday. :)

Well first off I did not run yesterday.  I got home, and I was tired, and I was feeling kinda Monday'ish anyway.  I could have run tired, and it wouldn't have been a big deal, but I sat on the couch, and thought, this is comfortable.  :)  I know we all run when we are tired, but I just decided not to.  It would have just been a little 3 miler, but Lisa and I just chilled.  I cooked dinner, and that was it.  I went to bed really early. 

How is my life going?  I think pretty good.  I am mostly in a pretty good mood I think, I like to joke around a lot, and I feel I mostly do whatever the heck I want.  I have this dumb old blog I do for whatever reason.  It must do some good, because I do it every day almost, and WOW, I have been doing it a while huh.  Heimleblog, Journey, and The Wait.  You want to get a glimpse of my year, or the last 2 years??  You'd have to read my whole blog.  LOL.  I wouldn't want to do that.  HOLY SHIT, it'd take forever.  HA HA HA. 

I really don't have much to blog about today.  Some days I guess just not much on my mind, and I think yesterday was kinda a heavy one anyway.  I guess it hit the nail on the head though huh??  I cannot remember, but I believe most of us in our mind have a feeling we are going to live forever, and we are not.  With that view you get a more realistic look of life.  I know I said it before, but look at Anne Frank's life.  She seemed about one of the best girls ever, and things outside her control made it seemingly a pretty bad life.  Can you imagine the pain of the Father??  He did survive.  What do you think he felt as he read the Diary??    Why does stuff like that happen??  Why does 9/11 happen??  It is a shitty world out there, and you cannot protect your loved ones 24-7.  Bad shit happens, and you gotta deal with it.  I think having a realistic look on life makes you stronger.  The Journey we are all on is just a journey of truth.  For those who believe the Bible it says the Truth will set you free, and those who don't believe the Bible you cannot ignore the simplistic beauty of truth,  although our mind is many times clouded to the truth.  That is why it is a journey.  Whether you believe there is one pulling strings to teach you or not, you are still being shown stuff.  You are being shown your life, and a lot of times it is sad.  Sad because remembering stuff always is done with a bit of sorrow to days gone by. 

Maybe we thought our life was better at a time past, but it wasn't.  Your best days are ahead, cause we are moving in a good direction.  What better blessing can one ask??  We are moving in the way we are intended.  We are moving together too.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I have been forgetting to do my push ups again.   SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!   :)

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

I had a horrible Monday as well. HEre's to Tuesday!