Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting Kinda Motivated.

I don't think I really have much, but I'll put a little something down.  I woke up early yesterday, and I won't lie.  I drank a lot Friday night, but I felt fine.  I did my blog thing, and relaxed a bit, and ended up taking Hope out for a 3+ mile run.  I then met up with Jerry, and we did our 6+ mile run.  I decided I wanted to start getting a little longer on my runs due to a marathon being early.  I have to look up the date, but it is sometime in April.  By the time January rolls around I want nothing shorter than 12-13 mile runs for my long runs.  Normally that isn't a big deal, but at my stage now it is, because of the injury riddled year I had this past year.  That being said I feel hungry.  I feel like I want to improve, and I also feel for me to improve I just can't go through the motions.  Remember I had that stretch where everything was a P.R. and improvements were fast and furious??  Now I want to do things more correctly.  I don't know if some people don't drink during training, but I do.  I just don't need to do it so often.   ;)  I want to do that for myself too.  I also want to eat better.  Not that I eat horribly, but yesterday Lisa went to McD's for lunch, and asked if I wanted anything, and I thought about it and said no.  In other words my training is something I think about besides just the running part. 

That I think is one of the positives of an off year.  When you have a year less than what you wanted due to injury and whatnot, perhaps it makes you hungrier. 

Life can be strange, and life can be unpredictable, so I like running and training to keep things on a good note for myself.  Life isn't always fair, and that is one of the unfair lessons in life huh??  People are sick, and people have illnesses, and sometimes we feel we live under a gray cloud, but ya just gotta hold on.  If one thing about life is true is that everything does change, and those gray clouds leave.  Remember I lived post-hospital for like a year under a gray cloud.  All I wanted to do was sleep.  Natlalie got me on the exercise bike, and I started reading more.  That helped take away some of the wanting to sleep  1000 hours/day.  Yeah me, if you can believe it.  Then the sun came out, and still I have some rainy days, but mostly I am in a pretty o.k. mood.  Easier to stay in a pretty o.k. mood if I stay in my comfort zone too, and there is no reason I have to do anything other than that.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Hope you have a fun day today.  :)  xoxo

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  and Jules  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Going to add Beau and Charity to xoxoxoxoxoxo, so they don't defriend me.   :)  

Shout out to Naomi too.  I don't know her well, really just friends of friends, but she is sick, with something or other.  Going in for  a big surgery, and maybe some cancer involved??   Not sure of the whole story, but she weighs fucking 88 pounds.  I don't think she ever feels good, and she has a young son.  Count your blessings you are not going through the shit she is.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: