Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fuck Sticks and Apple Corns.

For the record this here will be one of them title first and go from there type of entries.  Yesterday was a fun day outside of work.  I left early.  I finished at a good spot, and didn't really feel like starting any projuects.  Lisa wasn't ready to leave, and I didn't feel like biking home, so I went to New Holland, and had a couple of beers, and picked her up.  We drove home, and then she went shopping.  I had some Brandy, and fucked around a bit on line doing my normal silly shit, although I guess some stuff is important. 

Some people are out trying to show their fake ass fucking Fairy tale life, while others are down and out.  Wouldn't you know it those down and outers need support.  You fake fuckers make everyone's path harder, because You are not fucking perfect, and yet you try to pretend to be.  For that I say FUCK YOU!!

Be real you ass nips.  I am here to support, not pretend to be something I am not.  Grow Up FUCKERS!!!

Merry Fucking Christmas too!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Fuck YOu !!!   :)   j/k.   xoxo

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: