Thursday, December 15, 2011

Well Good Morning All. :)

Yesterday was not an exceptionally great day for me.  It was one of those I ran the night before.  I didn't sleep all that great, and here is a weird thing.  I woke up when I did, and I was up.  I was not going to be able to go back to bed.  That is the strange secret to me.  The waking up early.  I hit no snooze, although sometimes I just stay in bed.  I have a feeling this little blog I do is helpful to people, although I feel not many read it. 

It seems I have been on a crusade of sorts to get people out an about to comment on blogs.  I think I lost that battle.  :)  Maybe it is just a natural tendency that if people are down, and feeling alone, and not happy, and bad stuff happen, and they spill their guts, readers step in.  They don't stand on the sideline.  I guess what I said before is true.  The race of life is not won without support, and like I said yesterday, you will not escape the spirit shaking things that are normal to every life.  It is then when we must step in. 

The easiest way from point A to point B is a straight line- the truth.  Here is mine.  I want to help support people, because everything in life is not easy.  You'll have to excuse me if I am a bit nutty, cuz I am.  I am just like any of you.  I want to have fun.  Life has enough serious shit, because we all have stress, we all are headed to  a final breath at some point, and we all fuck shit up. 

Oh well, I am just getting a little something something down for the heck of it.  :)

Have a good one all.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)  [ I am hearing rumors again.]  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Richard Hamilton on the Bulls.  Suck it Detroit fans.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: