Friday, December 9, 2011

I Am Sore!!!!

Well first off I did my pull ups.  I started off with 3 sets of 3.  Eventually I will get up to 4 sets of 6.  I am sore from the push ups.  The price of stopping doing them.  Eventually you get to where you can do them every day.  Hold on I am going to get some coffee.  I will brb. 

Yesterday it was just Lisa and I so we decided to go to the grocery store, and see if there was anything to make for dinner.  We picked up some sun-dried tomato and goat cheese raviolis.  MMMMMMMM that was good.  I decided I wanted some wine too, so I drank some.  I wasn't sure of my run, because I fell asleep waiting for Lisa to get off work, and meet me in the truck.  As luck would have it right when I got home, I realized I do have energy, and I do want to run.  It was sunny, and I even decided to wear shorts.  It was cold, but my legs don't get cold too often, so it worked out pretty nice.  I just went on the 3 miler with Hope.  Another one of those non-timed runs.  I didn't care.  Just getting out, and getting some miles.  I did stop after a couple miles to walk Hope, so he could smell and go potty if she needed.  Then I just chilled, and drank some wine, and Lisa read.  I ended up drinking about half as much as I normally do on a Thursday = Friday.  That was good. 

Other than that not much going on.  Friday is an off day, so I won't do much.  I'll take my bike to work, and back, and do some push ups.  Maybe I'll take Hope for a little run.  We'll see. 

Not really much on my mind.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I love coffee.  (yup, pretty much got nothin)   :D

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am sore today also!!!!!!!