Tuesday, December 27, 2011

300???

Well, this happens to be blog #297 for the year.  Can I make it to 300?  Last year I did 289 + whatever I did in January and February in the Journey.  I think I was well over 300 in 2010.  I have been such a slacker this year.  :)

We are approaching the end of the year, and remember all the goals we had at the beginning of last year?  I didn't achieve my goals at all.  A pretty bad year as far as that is concerned, but I am ending on a high note.  I am upbeat.  Ready for a new year and new challenges.  I don't really feel that way I guess, I guess I am ready to continue doing what I am doing. 

I have stuff on my mind, but not really sure if I want to share.  I will say one thing my friend Hank said last night.  He heard something about to be happy all you need is like 3 close friends.  I know what it takes to be upbeat.  Feeling kinda shy to share stuff right now, but it has been hinted in the past. 

Let me tell you a little something about me.  My schedule is so rock and roll for me.  It keeps me in a good groove.  Wake up early, get to work somehow, hopefully by not driving.  Get home from work someway.  Workout someway if it is on tap, or just chill and hang til bed.  Days off from work, can kinda make be lazy.  :)  That is me.  That isn't you, or anyone else, just something about me. 

You know that though.  I will tell you one thing though, and I don't know if it is true or not, but are people trying to hold onto something from this world???  Like if I do this it will make me a better person??   I think the truth is hard, because it is not all pleasant.  Not all things are nice in this world, and as a matter of fact most of it is kinda shitty.  People have shitty jobs.  Spend too much time trying to make ends meet.  Can't understand the fricken tax code.  Murder is bad on an individual level, but on a National scale it is great.  The highest most bestest thing you can do??  Don't worry about our U.S. led Revolutions that brought people like Pinochet into power.  The lives that regime took don't matter, because U.S. Corp. were able to make a lot of money.  That protected our way of life, so if you bought a house 10-12 years ago, you are sitting pretty ugh,  I mean you're fucked. 

You have been blinded by the wisdom of man.  He hooked you into your society, and you never stepped out to make sure you weren't born and raised in a racist society.  Still gotta do it.  Find your own way.  Who wants to follow blindly the wisdom of man?  Especially since there is a whole world out there. 

Look and believe.  Trust your eyes. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  movies today, and running tonight.  I have the day off.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: