Sunday, December 18, 2011

Run And Fight Night

Well yesterday was Saturday, and it was my long day, although I really haven't been running too long.  I haven't used an alarm in forever, although my watch does beep like 5 times at 2:00 am, every day.  Last night I went to bed at midnight I think, so not sure if I even heard that little bugger.  :)  Why the heck I am up before 6:00 I don't know.  Nothing major on the run.  I took Hope for a 3 plus miler, and then met Jerry and Ken for a 6 plus miler.  Legs felt good, and I am feeling stronger on the hills.  I know when I feel strong on the hills when I want to up my effort going up them.  That just means I am getting in shape.  BTW if I run 3 miles, which I will run at least that much, that will give me over 25 for the week, which is pretty much what I am shooting for before real training starts.  So feeling pretty good about that stuff, plus I still ride my bike to work and back on the days I am not running.  For me I need to stay injury free. 

Then Johnny had his fight last night.  It wasn't really like the Rosemont Horizon, it is definitely a smaller  venue.  I was thinking it was a different place, but it was still fun, and plenty of energy.  Johnny knocked the dude out in the 4th round.  This dude ain't no slouch either.  He put his time in the gym.  He didn't have a 6 pack ab, he had like a 24 pack ab.  Johnny was way too quick, and his punches hurt, and he hits the body, protects himself, and when a combination is thrown by Johnny, it looks like that shit hurts.  :)

Boxing is putting time in the gym, but also being good at your craft.  There is definitely skill involved.  You have to be smart, and quick, and in good shape.  I think it helps Johnny he travels a lot to Chicago, and Detroit to spar with some good boxers.  He'll go 3 rounds with some dude,  3 rounds with a fresh dude, and 3 rounds with another fresh dude.  Something like that. 

Looks like he can eat McDonalds breakfast for a while.  :)  I had 2 Big Macs when I got home.  :)


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Do you sometimes wonder what each day may bring??  I sometimes do, like right now.  Life is pretty fun sometimes when you get past all the boring stuff huh??   LOL 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: