Sunday, December 11, 2011

WOAH!!! Did I Sleep In!!!

I guess I'll get something down, because I am as free as a bird.  I wake up early a lot to do this, but today I am waking up late to do this.  Why you ask??  Because this is what I do.  My bucket list in my life is pretty non-existent.  I kinda wanna be a better runner, but my bucket list of all I want to do I gave away when I made the turn.  Look how much fun I have.  Look how confident I am, and look at me.  This is not the shy little 6 year old who wanted to walk 80000 miles instead of showing up late to first grade is it??  This is not the long haired soccer dude who was pretty good, but more than anything wanted to be a meek person, because I thought they were better.  I wanted to be a good boyfriend, but wasn't perfect.  I wanted to be a good person, but wasn't perfect.  I wanted to be a good son, but wasn't perfect.  I wanted I wanted, I wanted, and it got me nowhere.  I hit a rock bottom of sorts, and eventually through some tough times I realized I WANT TO BE BETTER, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW!!  I want my life to matter, but what is a person to do??? 

You know what you do when you make the turn.  In a way you act in faith, because you cannot see anything.  You say I give up my eyesight in hopes you can make a better story for me.  Trust me, he can make a better story.  Look too, I work, I run, I would have done tri's if I could swim.  I was asked to do some things I would not have done on my own, and I had some low spots.  Spots where I would have wished to never be alive.  OR BORN for that matter, but my strength is not my own.  With all I have help. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  a slow 9 miler in the books yesterday.  (ur a strong person.  betcha don't always think it.)  xoxo

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Julia, because she is going through a lot with her hubby, yet she takes time out to support other people.  I told you before there ain't many better than her.  So extras to her and her hubby.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: