Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Followed 3 Blind Mice, Now Look Where I Am At!!! :)

Well, I have to get some coffee, and I am out of milk.  I like milk in my coffee.  You can imagine my horror when I looked in the fridge this morning.  Hold on brb.  :)

This is totally going to be a stupid update I know, but what the heck.  I was going to tell you I got some coffee yesterday at the gas station, even though I already had two cups at home.  I accidentally put some flavored creamer in it.  Vanilla something or other.  That shit was good.  WOAH!!!   I can see how people can get addicted to that stuff.  I figured that would be boring, so I am not going to tell you that. 

Lessee, I guess will go with the day, and go from there.  Work went good.  I felt not tired yesterday at all, so that really helps.  I was in a good mood too.  I rode my bike home, because I left it at work the day before, and drove home with Lisa.  Our run got cancelled so I decided to take Hope for a little run.  A couple notes on my run.  I mostly have been doing a 3.13 mile route, and usually after a couple miles I would just stop, and let Hope Smell and Pee  catch my breath, and stuff.  The last two times my route ended up being the 4.25 mile route, and there were no stops.  That tells me I am getting in shape.  I love stops when running.  :)   I didn't time the run, because I didn't want to.  As I was leaving the driveway the thought entered my mind, but I really didn't care about time.  I just wanted to get a run in.  That was all.  It was a good one too like I hinted at, although the wind was surprisingly cold.  I didn't expect that. 

I also did some push ups.  Starting off slow, because I was not sure how sore I would get, so I don't want to overdo it.  I ended up 3 sets of 10, and the final two sets were really easy.  You know the goal is to get up to 4 sets of 25.  Arms fully extended on the up, and touch the top of my chest on the way down.  Those are harder.  :)  I still have to do pull ups, but I'll do them this morning.  I have to go downstairs to do them.  :)

I then had a couple drinks, and listened to music.  Today will not be a Thursday = Friday though, as the last two days = that.  Not sure what I'll do today.  I may get a little run in again.  Just the 3 miler I think, nothing too major, and then we will see. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  xoxoxoxo   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Feeling kinda shy about giving extras on top of extras.  Sometimes I think it is silly, but if I wasn't shy I'd give some to Doreen, cuz she gets my sense of humor, and I'd give some to Olga just cuz.  I wuv dem bofe.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

Congrats on the pushups!!!!!!!